First Impressions of Campaigns?

no need to write long. garbage. trash…

One more insignificant crap. Cant wait for 6.0…its meant to be a major update as well.
Happy to have stopped spending money in this gambling machine 4 years ago.

1 Like

My first and the utmost impression is in regards to the localization part. The task that was telling to win explore battles in Russian was transformed to a “win a battle in adventure mode” which made some of the playas stuck wondering

If the free prizes were at least decent it would take some of the sting out of the fact that this is yet another update that is just a cash grab and does nothing to improve the game.

1 Like

They really should multiply the gold by at least a hundred times over. That might make doing the free hoops at least a little more worth it, and make all players feel a little closer to a 10-weeks’-effort reward.

Everyone could always use more gold :man_shrugging:

1 Like

There is a definite plus regarding campaign. The easiest way to progress is to participate in the guild event. Freeloaders are thus thwarted to some degree

Apart from the UI issues mentioned…

I actually did find some things nice…

like building teams to finish multiple tasks at once
that people put purple troops/abynissias in PvP defenses (even though you could use the worldevent or explore to finish that)

what I did not like… to be forced to use keys
I don’t mind if a task takes longer than a day to complete, what I don’t like is, if there isn’t even the possibility to finish it in one day (Dungeon task)

1 Like