🔥 Blazing Dragons Guild Chat! 🐉 Friends are also Welcome! 💞

Some people are so grouchy…:frowning:

Hi Virginia, while I think Blazing Dragons would be a good fit for me and I a good fit for BD I don’t think its fair that I join another guild and then dump them when you get a spot open. So I am going to keep my options open for now and join a guild that I think is appropriate and has a spot open with the hopes that I will like my new home and my new home will like me as well.

If you do get a spot open and you would still consider me please PM me and we can talk. I am a loyal member which is why I don’t want to casually jump into this guild or another without talking and thinking it through.

Hope you understand my position.
Still guildless for now… Clark.

2 Likes

@Clark Yes, that person is really rude!!! I haven’t done anything to them, just wanting to make new friends.

Do you want me to let you know when I will have a spot open?
Of course we can talk it over … we can pm each other. :grinning:

I would love to tell you when I have a spot open. Would love to have you in my guild.

What about memes of floods?

3 Likes

5 Likes

Hi guys, I just want to know why you kicked me from the guild? I did always all the req.
Dywel

1 Like

Maybe we misunderstood each other in guild chat, lines are being deleted everywhere and all the time.
You have been in my guild a good while and I’m still seeing the same armor on you with no bonuses.
@Dywel Our guild has had 10,000+ gems and you still have no Armor?
You also mentioned (WHY LEVEL KINGDOMS? Don’t sound like a lot of gold to me).
It just sounded like you were not proactive, yes you did meet most req’s most of the time.
When we tried to talk to you about maxing kingdoms it seemed that you didn’t care that’s all.
Maybe some text was missing and I misunderstood you.
We were both in the wrong in some kind of way.
I can put you on my waiting list if that’s what you want. I will take you back.
Sorry if the text got deleted & confused us or we had a misunderstanding.

Someone wanted to join Blazing Dragons that was Very proactive and really wanted a shot in my guild.
If I am wrong about you then, when I have a spot open I would love to have you back.

I got and using the dragon armor at the first week, on the character you only see the visible armor skin. And my time allow me to collect about 400-450k gold. I spend 350k gold every monday for guild, then used my 50-100k for only skill bonus on kingdoms. Cuz i still didnt get all of them, i am always spend my most of gold for tasks. I asked about kingdoms, because i dont know how many gold u get on your 500+ levels. In my levels its right, only worth for skill bonus.

1 Like

@Dywel Ok, So there was a big misunderstanding about your armor. I’m very sorry I got confused.

How many kingdoms have you maxed (level 10) so far? Just asking.

I want you back in but, now there has to be a spot open.
Will you please come back when I do have a spot for you?

1 Like

I have 6 lvl 10 kingdoms (the 4 magic, and 2 health). Thats all, what I can earn with this gold what left for me. I think i didnt go back. It was good, and strong, but i see now my position is not safe there.

1 Like

@Dywel I respect and understand your decision but, if you ever change your mind let me know.
I will love to have you back. Hope we can still be friends.

Hi all :slight_smile:

Im amazed how fast we are climing and how everyone is doing a blazing work.
Thanx Virginia for all the hard work you put in to make this guild so amazing :wink:

Zookeeper if you dont want to be apart of this chat you dont have to write.
No point to be rude.

1 Like

Yeah I suck at pretending to like something or someone. I’d rather be blatantly honest.

5 Likes

Hi virginia,thanks for the invitation to visit your chat.It’s very nice to allow players from other guilds to write here.Keep up the good work,and I hope to see blazing dragons in top 50 soon.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Raaven & @alexander :kissing_heart: I always try to be friendly, nice and outgoing to everyone.
I’m a good hearted, sweet person that wants the best for our Dragon Family & try to make friends in global chat.

Good work all dragons this week :grinning: 3 legendary task is awsome.

It would be good if we all could plan out our gold in advance. That way we could get more legendary task done :wink:

1 Like

:gem: Here is our First Collection of Legendary Task in Order. :gem:

:smirk: :sweat_smile: + :astonished: :joy: + :kissing_heart: :flushed: = :heart_eyes: & :blush: :grinning:

:fireworks: Our Very First Legendary Task :fireworks: November 18th 2016

November 19th 2016

November 20th 2016

November 26th 2016 :sweat_smile:
This reward task actually really pissed me off but, glad we got one finished on Thanksgiving week.

December 4th 2016 :astonished: 2 Arcane Skulls!

December 9th 2016

December 10th 2016

December 11th 2016 :heart_eyes: 4 Arcane Darks!

5 Likes

Hey there, Virginia!

You and your chat are lookin’ gooooooooooooddddd! Don’t you dare change that pic though! That is a freaking AWESOME-SAUCE pic!

And mega gratz on all the legendary task bling you guys have gotten. :smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Lady_Kendra :blush: I always try to give everyone something great to talk about.

:fire: I want to always keep this chat Blazing!!! :fire: Like My Guild :wink:

1 Like

Virginia wants everyone to keep blazing it yall. Blaze it 420/7

7 Likes

My kingdom tribute today was the BOMB! :boom: :bomb: :boom:

All Magic :first_quarter_moon_with_face: + 1 Attack :crossed_swords: Kingdom 5 Stars :star: & All Kingdoms :european_castle: Maxed. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes