Finaly did it 250 wins priest class

I dont remember if he told a date but he said it will come out very soon

No, no date was specified. The exact text was this:

New Kingdoms:

The Kingdoms of Drifting Sands and the Blighted Lands have been added to the game and will be unlocked shortly. Once they are released, you’ll find their Kingdom troops in chests.

That said, a kingdom has always been unlocked the first event change after the update has been released. Plus given the wording, it doesn’t sound like the kingdoms are going to be released a month apart.

There were other things said over the past few weeks as well, nothing I can easily look up and copy/paste and that I could also have simply read much into that would imply that things won’t follow the exact same pattern as before and we may see things quicker than usual too.

As for when they’d be unlocked, yeah it’s possible that it will be after the Broken Spire event. But it’s just a hunch that the kingdoms will be there on the 5th. (To which I should know definitely on the 4th.)

Plus the banner for drifting sands is already unlocked. Been using it with gorgotha all week

Funny. You have the banner but no Deathknight armor. I have the armor but no banner.

1 Like

I have both :open_mouth:

Maybe if you bought Ifrit it unlocked the banner.

2 Likes

Maybe, I did buy Ifrit.

@Strat

You were right. Just Gobchomper, disappointingly I must say.

So no new kingdom yet ?? Haaa that suck

Thanks, I really thought I was correct, But did want to go into it further, as in the back on my mind there has been Dev comments about the console “catching up”. So who knows how they will do that.

My math might be off… If PC/mobile is getting close to 6 new troops per month and console gets 4 per month I don’t think those trains are ever going to meet up. :relaxed:

Yes the catching up comment was part of what I was going with too.

We’ll see next week the if we get 1 kingdom or 2 (since both were unlocked at the same time on PC)