- I want: Fav Filter + New Rarity Filter
- I want: Fav Filter
- I want: New Rarity Filter
- I want: No changes
I have been thinking about this for a while. When I am searching via filters, it sometimes bothers me that I can’t exactly filter as I would like to, because imo there is a lack of some specific filter, but I will tell later what I am thinking about. First things first.
I would like to present you my version of Filtering bar.
FILTERS IN USE
- I removed Filters header to save more space
- Colour filter stays as it was.
- Inspired by Colour filter, I added Rarity filter. In my opinion current filtering system by (base)rarity isn’t very useful, because right now you have only one option available at once in Order category. With my system you will get this filter free to additional use, for example Level.
How it works: you can filter whether you want to see for example you chose ONLY Legendary troops, no other rarities will be shown. Or you can see only Commons plus Rares. Your choice for everything! Personally I think that possibility to see only specific rarity is something that the game was lacking in filtering.
Basic | Ascended - Basic shows the basic rarity, while Ascended shows cards that are ascended… No filosophy at all xD I think this is clear.
- Kingdom, Troop type and Order stays as it was. BUT I would highly recomend to add here old filter that was removed which was EFFECT, I suppose. Like, we were seraching for troops that spawns gems, or adds life etc. You know, this was shortly in game and was removed, unfortunatelly…
- Show: Owned, Unowned, All and FAV — Fav is short for Favourite
And THIS is something that I think filtering system lacks the most! I’d love to have the possibility to mark my favourite troops to have quick acces to them any time I want, when I am ready to Triat them or Level them up or add to new Team I am creating! Don’t you think that this would be awesome and really really helpfull?
- Search bar … which is good. So it stays as it was.
FAVOURITE SYSTEM - How it works:
You have your troop list. You chose a troop you’d like to add to your Fav list. You chose Manticore. And you see this star above.
And you click it. It is now lighter. This means you just set this Troop as your Favourite. Tadaaaah~~!
Now your Troop List looks like this! (With Loyalty and Moa added to Favs earlier). And if you’d like to see only Fav troops you now can with choosing Fav filter in Show category.
That’s all folks! Tell me what you think!