Feelin' Hot, Hot, Hot

Originally published at: Feelin’ Hot, Hot, Hot – Gems of War

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Volcanic Golem The Volcanic Golem will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. World Event: Heart of Fire There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Volcanic…

This feels familiar. Where’ve I seen a red/brown 12-cost Ultra rocky fiery elemental construct with Pyromania and Stoneskin from Broken Spire … *Sorts by “Broken Spire” and “Stoneskin”* …

Art is good though.

4 Likes

another non scaling score world event… with a twist that the boss can “run”

I missed that in my initial skimming reading … guess I do it all on Sunday so I don’t get railroaded right when I’m out of sigils. :roll_eyes: Oh wait I was going to do that anyway.

if i get it right, there are 5 battles in a round, the 5th battle has either amarok or infernus which may run like a wild pokemon…

1 Like

The battle disappears, not the troop within the battle.

6 Likes

The same poor/misleading wording was used in August last year: it did not mean you need to fight it within a specific timeframe, just that it must be the next battle that you fight (today, tomorrow, or e.g. on Sunday) if you don’t want it to go MIA.
:blush: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Here are the graphics to help you this week

Reward Tiers:

Event Details:

Heart of Fire:
Average Tier Buy In based on a guild of 30 : Tier 2 (~68 battles) although some may get to 2634 points with Tier 1

Battles & Scoring

7 Likes

Actually the troop makes me feel cold, cold, cold to the game

Estimate point ranges:

Tier  | Sigils |  Battles |  Est. Low  |  Est. High
0       28        62-64      2236         2515
1       30        66-68      2387         2681
2       33        71-75      2568         2971
3       37        81-85      2929         3368
4       42        92-96      3320         3806

Required: 2634

• One could start with Tier 1 and hope for good luck
  • Tier 2 almost guarantees it, but may(??) still be unlucky and not contribute enough

Note: Model is based on average of battling 1 Legendary + 3 Epic leading to Amarok, each and every set of 5. Low estimate is 1.14x 50 for Mythic battles, high estimate is 1.25x 50. The multipliers also double as buffers for uneven distribution of battles available.

update from Leaderboard samples

Leaderboard samples (these would have exceeded 2634 by 64/66 battles [Tier 1]):

Only the sturdiest allies could make the journey, and those who could stand the extreme conditions.

There must be some really good shoes down there.

13 Likes

She’s one of the extreme conditions. The climate is actually quite pleasant.

9 Likes

I was away from the pc yesterday but PC leaderboards confirm same tiers as @cyberkiwi:

Heart of Fire:
Average Tier Buy In based on a guild of 30 : Tier 2 (~68 battles) although some may get to 2634 points with Tier 1

Are Amarok/Infernus really just dropping variable amounts or are the battles actually increasing in value the more you do? So far the number of hearts I have been receiving from those fights has been going up, might just be RNG trolling me though.

They seem to be working as expected. 8 fights with Infernus/Amarok for me, 6 times 5 hearts and twice 7 Hearts (once from Infernus, other Amarok).

2 Likes

Yep, after some more fights I’m now getting less hearts again. Apparently just a weird RNG streak that gave me an ever higher random multiplier for several mythic battles.