Feedback about game

There have been a lot of changes to the game lately. There are more and more activities and rewards in the game, but the game is becoming less and less interesting.
About two years ago, the game was much less demanding on personal time (but still required a significant amount of time if you wanted to progress and to stay in a serious guild and receive bonuses).
The weekly world events have lost damage bonuses but gained a lot of challenging levels.
Underspire was added - another 7 to 22 battles every day, with no bonuses making battles easier and faster.
Old players lose motivation and can’t keep up with the pace, new players are often stunned by the complexity and versatility of the game and the amount of grind and donation required to catch up with the old guys. Recently, my guild has lost a lot of people, including two leaders.
At the same time in the game remains a pile of problems like completely useless guild wars or miserable arena. Problems that are ignored to introduce new activities or other imitations of active game development.

I think I’m unlikely to stay here for long if development stays on the current course.

7 Likes

I couldn’t agree with you more, but there is nothing we can say or do that will change the course that we are on. New things will always be introduced to keep the economy going and keep players interested.

However, the long list of problems (try playing on Nintendo Switch if you think your problems are bad) has made the game unenjoyable, frustrating or confusing.

They keep driving down the road not realizing that the muffler has fallen off, the transmission needs to be fixed, the back windshield needs to be replaced, the headlights don’t work, the suspension needs work done…

5 Likes

I was going to respond sarcastically with, “You are supposed to just admire the paint job!” Then I remembered the recent changes to the troop cards.
:crazy_face:

5 Likes

Despite all that, many people still buy every flash offer there is.
#partoftheproblem
Until this changes, nothing changes.

Just everyone throw a little less money at them and they’d maybe listen to and/or actively ask for and implement suggestions…

6 Likes