February Event Calendar

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/february-event-calendar/

The month of fresh starts and love is upon us! Wishing all those who celebrate the Lunar New Year a very prosperous and happy 2024! And a wholesome Valentine’s Day, whether you celebrate your friends, your partner or just your best self. 2nd : New Mythic 5th – 18th : Lunar Holiday Event 7th :…

still no GW, this is only good news, now scrap arena

3 Likes

Barely published, but already wrong…
2-4 Feb is FA - Nightmare Circus (as announced by Kafka in one of the neighbouring threads about bugged NC troops on release weekend)
Bounty moved from 2-4 Feb to 9-11 Feb, replacing Arena.

According to Kafka, in one of the threads, we should see GW back sometime in March.

3 Likes

probably the original schedule and the graphics department didnt update

fully agree, how can this roll out?
incompetence is the wrong declaration already…i have no words

1 Like

That’s actually very easy to do… the person responsible for generating the graphics for the calendar got info pre-changes, and a while back. They prepared the automated post to the blog, and ticked the task as “done”, and when schedule changed last week, that “event calendar schedule” task was on nobody’s radar, as it was already done, and hidden from view. Really not that hard to do.

2 Likes

There on holiday, it’s an automatic post.

well i know how this can happen, but why is this an automated post when other posts are not or late appearing?
we hadn’t an automated post for January, right?
right hand is really not knowing what left hand does…
my fault, as English isn’t my native language; should have asked why this happened, not how.

They are all automated and planned in advance. Every single one of those (except special announcements, which might be written shortly before publication and not pre-scheduled).

Isn’t it strange that there’s two invasions, but no world event? I thought the weekly events were supposed to rotate evenly

According to the spoilers over at Taransworld, the event starting February 26th is a World Event, not an Invasion. That’s what the Events Spoilers page says, and the Troop Spoilers page has a Siegebreaker listed for the following week as well (Khetar / either Divine or Monster).

1 Like