Feature Request: Favorites for Troops

I don’t know if the new Roles field was supposed to solve my problem finding troops, but is definitely does not.

I’ve never thought, “You know what this team needs, an Assassin!”. When I do filter on “Assassin”, I get great troops like High King Irongut and Kraken, mixed in with terrible troops like Wandering Monk and Gnoll Hunter, along with a bunch of super specialized like Gob-Chomper.

I don’t even know what half those roles are supposed to mean exactly and even if I did many of the troops I like fulfill multiple uses. The Possessed King is mana generation, transformer and sometimes AoE. If I want to find a mana generator, the spell effect search works fine for that. Searching “Support” finds all kinds of effects I am not interested in.

What I’ve really been asking for is a Troop Quality filter, but quality is super subjective and I don’t want you guys to decide what is high quality. Everyone has their own metrics and standards, which is why I still want a feature that allows us to “favorite” things.

If you really wanted to go nuts, you could allow us too make our own tags that we could filter on which would be especially great if you could tag troops with multiple tags. I know you guys like money, so you could give people 3 custom tags to start and then sell packs that unlock more custom tag slots.

1 Like