Favourite Troop?

Atlanta!

Honestly I’m surprised she hasn’t figured yet… hot stats, hot ability, very hot artwork… excellent WoW pun text too… @Sirrian and the team outdid themselves with this lady…

I really often changed my team. My latest favourite is the Bombardier! I hated him, when I fought in the arena. So I trained him and put him in my team, too. He’s got several advantages: two colours, only few magic points to charge and provides the whole team with magic points. Last not least I like his “Boom!”

I like Scarlet. Her ability to do double damage to beasts is very useful.

Scarlett!! To bad his ability is so underwhelming that hurts my soul.

Favourite troop has to be Carnex, he is my tank, who feeds and leads my team. Keeper of Souls was unbeatable before he was neutered, and now sadly gathers dust in the barracks.

For arena my go to troop is the Druid, he has saved me many times with his double thorn whip attack

So hard to pick just one. Hmm, so instead i’ll pick one from each category.

Common - Has to be Goblin. Gotta love anything that lets you keep the turn.
Rare - Hard to pick here. Alchemist, Valkerie and Banshee are tied for best teamwork. (Did i mention I like to keep the turn?)
Ultra Rare - Not sure i have any picks in this category. I can’t think of a single one that I use regularly.
Epic - Brian! Definitely Brian! He’s soooo much fun.
Legendary - Sheggra. What’s not to love about a board full of skulls? Also helps with that keeping the turn stuff.

If i have Sheggra or Abhorath, i may think different but my favorite is Gorgotha. When i use its spell, it does minor damage and gets a lot of mana, also there is a chance to extra turn.

That’s true. With well- balanced mana bonus the chance is very high to play again. In my case, Gorgotha ​​loads all other troops

For those about to Rock Worm, we salute you.

My defense team is:

Brian the Lucky
Brian the Lucky
Brian the Lucky
Hero(Prismatic Orb)

I am pure evil.

I think Druid is OP and am surprised no one else loves him like I do. Until the enemy is down to their last troop the Druid does 18 damage minimum unless it hits an already weakened troop. Unparalleled.

I am definitely on the Boar Rider bandwagon. Decent damage, chance to reorient the board to your advantage, and an extra turn to capitalize. What’s not to like?

But I think my favorite is Gorgotha. Once he is loaded up, it’s lights out. One blast from him doesn’t do a lot of damage (you can usually only count on about 5) but loads everybody else up, frequently including himself. Plus, about half the time his spell results in an extra turn. Then you have a chance to cast everybody’s spells (with boar rider, you can often cast 3 spells in a row!) and start the whole thing over.

Gorgotha, haven’t got Carnex yet. I also like Blade Dancer. I started the game over a year ago and it was nice to get the card that was the app logo so early.

I used: Blade Dancer, Hero, Atlanta and Alchemist for months.

A good question. I actually have a lot of troops I like. Gameplay-wise it would probably be Gloom Leaf but artwork-wise there are many many troops. Shadow Dragon, Knight Coronet and Webspinner to name just a few.

Definitely Alchemist. I will never forget his services, when I was a beginner and in need of gold.

1 Like

I know it is necroed, but why not!

Valkyrie for me. I love her artwork and she was and integral part of my pre-107 team. I am still trying to figure out a post 107 stormheim team so I can field her again.

-Razlath

It may be cheesy as heck but I’ve ran a 3x Valkerie/Prismatic Orb team at times. You get Divine, Stormhelm and Mana Mastery bonuses. Once Vahalla triggers it usually fills the Orb when then can fill up several Valkeries. Rinse, lather, repeat.

I can hit my Soul limit much quicker then with the traditional farm team.

1 Like

Luther.

His background elements had depth, and his +5 Att (now +6) to the entire team got me through most of my early phase in the game.

That is an interesting idea for some soul farming. I don’t really build farming decks, but that sounds intriguing. Plus I get to use multiple valkyries!

-Razlath