Favorite thing about the Game

I’m personally a fan of all the storylines!

And Mab.

3 Likes

Gizmo rushed thru the game early on and did not read or remember most the storylines. Gizmo wishes there was a way to replay the story

1 Like

You can’t replay them per se, but you can read the stories here: Kingdoms - Gems of War Database

2 Likes

Gizmo thanks the Ozball

1 Like

We may or may not be looking into implementing a way to replay the storylines!

12 Likes

My favorite thing about the game was the game before July 10th.

That aside, what got me hooked on the game besides my love for Puzzle Quest was the combination of not having a Stamina-gated play system and because literally the entire game is available for free. As a result, I’ve spent more on GoW than any other mobile game I’ve played. I’ve also racked up over 1000 hours in a little over 8 months. It’s a solid game.

5 Likes

Squeal - that would be fun:slight_smile:

I would definitely do some things differently this time.

Let’s see… Treasure Maps!!! That is my favorite thing. Of course, that also means the treasure map events once in a while too. I like the stress free play of it and all the treasures you can earn at your own rhythm. So many goodies for free…

2 Likes

Schrödinger’s devs?

1 Like

I thought that your favourite thing about the game is your guild Mike! That’s mine.
@saski

1 Like

And get another copy of the rewards troop @saltypatra
That’d be great for many people.

For those interested to go over the quests story lines, again.

When the RNG works in the players favor in a match.

1 Like

Well… the colour scheme’s nice…

I suppose…

I’m with the OP. I feel like 2017 has been nothing but terrible updates and ‘de-provements’ to the game. Guild Wars really sucks. The unity update, nerfing one troop teams, all the mythics and kingdoms have all been duds.

I keep with the game because the weekly content update has been keeping me coming back. But now I’m getting too bothered to even grind out the PvP fights.

Also, I like Treasure Hunt way more than PvP but you can’t fulfill guild reqs with treasure hunt.

For the first time in almost 3 years, I’ve stopped logging in daily to get my rewards and I’m caring about the game less and less.

Partly because the devs seem to love punishing the old-timers here.

Yeah, my list of things I hate - the meta, the way they made it so the computer can get 20 moves to your 1 and they call it ‘fair’ because there is a combo breaker? I don’t get it. Other match three games have almost no problems with RNG issues but here you see countless threads of people complaining about RNG. ITs like the programmers slept through anything regarding AI and RNG generation during school.

Sorry, I just don’t have a lot of good things to say anymore. I keep hoping the next update will turn things around but I’m guessing they are going in a direction of making the game less playable and fun for old-timers and worse, it no longer runs on ANY of my devices and I can only play on Steam.

So yeah, the real problem is that with each update, the game gets bloated and impossible to play on a modern iphone, android or tablet, you can only play on computer now.

2 Likes