Faunessa ability not granting life to allies as her description states. Only granting life to herself. (Switch)

Updated to the correct bug reporting format:

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template.

Platform, device version and operating system:
Nintendo Switch

Screenshot or image:
N/A

Video:
N/A

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

Faunessa should be healing the entire team, but she’s only healing herself. The boost effect doesn’t seem to be working either. She’s only healing the amount equal to her current magic.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

It happens all the time. I had summoned her and attempted to add her to the team. I thought maybe it needed to be an enemies life only, after the shield had been broken, but that wasn’t the case.

Steps to make it happen again:

Cast her spell. (Not sure what to put here)

3 Likes

It would be nice if you could fill the bug template.

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template.

Screenshot or image:

Video:

Hi @Keebz thanks for the report, sorry for the delay.

1. How often does this occur and when did it begin happening?
  2. Can you please provide a screenshot or image taken from another device of your issue?
  1. What game-mode were you playing in?
  2. What Troops were on the enemy team, your team?
  • What Traits, Status effects and Affixes were being used?

If you can’t remember no worries - this kind of information is great for problems that happen with Spells in battle.

Hello!

Currently on my phone and away from the switch. I’ll answer to the best of my ability though, but there will not be any screenshots.

1. This issue will happen every time I used her spell.

2. N/A

3. I was using her in PVP, Explore and Challenges.

4. I didn’t take note of this. It just happened every time I used her, and it happened every time I used her spell. None of her traits are unlocked.

Hey Keebz,

Thanks for the information. If it happens again please see if you can grab a screenshot before/after or at least of the team so we can see the Troop set up (you’ll need to take a photo using another device)

We’ll need to know the Troops involved in order to replicate the issue on our end :slight_smile:

Hi Cyrup,

I’ve recorded a sample of the ability not working as described.

1 Like

It seems like another user has replied with a video in their comment. Hopefully that helps you out!

1 Like

Can you say anything when the Problem is solved ?
With the Problem stated above, Faunessa is nearly Useless.

Hi Yomo, we haven’t confirmed that this is a valid problem on our end yet. It needs to be tested and investigated first.

I’ve made a report for the team, the video is very helpful @Phamdemic thanks very much! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello,

I just created my account on the forum cause I have the same problem, i m playing on switch.
It happen 100% times when i use her ability. The other allies don t receive the bonus of life.
I wasted so much time to up this card for absolutly nothing …
You asked for video, but on switch …

I started Gems of War fresh when it came on the Switch. I just tried using Faunessa and have the same issue. This was in the Bard event, PVP and regular story missions. It does not matter if the party is at max life or not, armor levels, etc. She always only gets 12 life to herself. I would not have wasted souls, etc leveling her up if I had known this was broken.

Gonna go ahead and +1 this I am getting the exact same problem with Faunessa on Switch.

Nintendo Switch, version 8.0.1

Screenshot or image:

Video:

Faunessa’s ability is supposed to do damage based on enemy’s attack and then give her and all allies 4 Life + boosted by damage done. However, she only gives 4 Life to herself without boost & nothing to allies.

100% every time since I’ve gotten the troop.

As far as I know use her ability with any team in any game mode. Screenshot attached is in quest mode in Pan’s Vale. Problem has happened in every battle & in guild raid mode.

I too am experiencing the same issue. The damage dealt to the Yao Gaui troop (in the last slot) works fine, but the the life is only applied to Faunessa, and without the boost. I have attached before and after pics along with a pic of the Beguile spell details.

Any update on this issue and maybe a time frame when it will be fixed?

Look like Faunessa is bugged in many ways on switch, also the boost is wrong, should be 3:1 and not 1:1 (that would be nice but op a lot).

Yup same here, also on Switch.

I’m having the exact problem described by everyone else on the forum. Thanks for looking into it!

Thanks very much, everyone. There’s a report open with the team and I’ll be sure to follow up on it.

It looks like the Switch has some of the old data for the Troops but the game client/application has a different version, so the Spell is performing differently to how it should. Thank you for your patience

1 Like

The game team has pushed a fix for this issue, please force quit/restart the game!

1. Press and hold the POWER Button for at least three seconds
  2. In the menu that appears, select “Power Options,” then choose Restart
  3. Open Gems of War and see if the issue is resolved.

Hi Cyrup,

Yes, the updated text is now in place in the game.

1 Like