Farm Souls Team at PS4

I saw many teams to farm souls but all of them need the Pharos Ra unit. But at PS4 we don´t have this troop to forge at Soulforge at moment.

So now I use Phylactery / Kerberos / Kerberos / Keeper of Souls and Celestial Armor.

They give me 225 souls at end of game and need 3 turns to fill the 100/100 souls in game. It´s fast at Explore 1 but I think it can be faster and mantain the same quantity of souls at the end.

I saw options like Sacrificial Priest using him when souls are full (100/100) and killing all enemies with one shot.

Can anyone give tips to be faster and have more (or at least the 225) souls?

1 Like

Sadly, the best way to farm souls is just to win fast during a Vault Event. Taking the time to get 200 souls or whatever amount per battle isn’t really worth the effort when Soul Gnomes can give 1,000 souls, 5,000 souls etc for defeating one.

How much attack do you have? Sacrificial Priest relies on having enough attack to 1 shot the enemy team on Explore 1, otherwise it isn’t worth it. Best done at Sin of Maraj or other low HP locations.

The team I used to use years ago was

Sacrificial Priest
Phylactery - Thief class with purple storm. that 3rd trait does a lot.
Pharos Ra, only for the 3rd trait
Leprechaun
+2 Purple, +1 Blue, -1 Green Tentacle Banner (Illithia)

They’ve added nothing in the game that has made me want to change it. So just change Pharos Ra for any of the other 50% Necromancy troops. Aziris is one of the better choices for Necromancy + Magic Link traits.

Use + attack medals if you don’t have enough attack to one shot. If you still don’t have enough, then you may need to use Bane of Mercy traited or Star Gazer traited and remove a Necromancy troop. I’m hoping it doesn’t get to that point.

Also, the time saved using Leprechaun to win battles faster will earn you more souls over time instead of using another Necromancy troop.

2 Likes

I didn´t know the vault event strategy for farming souls. badly…

Later I will se my attack… I think Sacrificial can hit one shot at E1 (I think I tried and he did it). Thanks for show me that Sin of Maraj is a good kingdom to make Explore (I was doing Explore at orange lanterns to grab a couple more mythstones, but now I saw it is not the focus, speed is the focus)

I will try SP / Phy / Aziris / Lepre. I think it will be faster. I didn´t know about Thief class to be good for farming souls. It is level 1 yet.

The strategy is fill Phylactely and SP first, use Phylactely to fill souls and use SP to finish game, right?

Fill SP&phy, phy → SP, easy as is

1 Like

Does your guild help you with any of this? They should be

1 Like

yea the sacrificial priest team stated above will definitely earn you the most souls/minute. I use that team to level al my classes that have the 50% mana start trait/talent, quick and easy battles like 99% of the time. The only downside is it really only works on E1.

1 Like

yep, you got it right, walking around for the 20% mythstone bonus isn’t worth it at any time for E1, you loose time and 20% additional to 3-6 mythstones?
SP+Phy teams works also good in wild plains one-shot, but like TheIdleOne said:
main source of souls is now vault event when you farming verses in E1, a lot of people underestimate how many resources you get from just doing that, everyone is focused on doing GAPs, but newer players don’t have much of them.

1 Like

Bane of Mercy can replace Leprechaun to bump the team up to E2… though for soul farming, there’s no reason to…

No, my guild is almost dead. Just two more players plays all week at events. I need other guild but I don´t have much time to be active, just one hour a day. But I think at future I will have to change to another guild…

1 Like

I used my original farm soul team to do the daily adventure board (until 5200 power, 3 shots with phy at below 3K power and 3 shots with phy + 2/3 shots with kerberos at below 5K power) and they can win at E4 (but they are slow, around 6/7 shots).

So at Adventure Board I do 2K souls per day in around 10 minuts.

I see now that I need to have many teams to differents objectives: a really farm soul team to E1, my normal soul team to adventure board, and powerful team to E12

Hell Gate troops are pretty neat for some soul farming if you don’t have Pharos-Ra.

You don’t always need to collect high amount of souls per fight, if the team with lower amount can scrape more in hourly rate.

Example:

Judge of the Dead
Phylactory
Leprechaun
The Ghost Queen

Frozen Banner and say, Necromancer class or any class with blue or purple storm. This is for E1, E2 or whatever explore level you can wipe with one cast.

1 Like

Thanks for posting this thread. I’ve had the same question on my mind for awhile now.

1 Like

These are my base stats

Tried yesterday and Sacrificial Priest needs two shots to kill everyone at E1.

Did you try my team above?

1 Like

No, I don´t have the Queen and the Judge yet. Just wrote the team to use at future when get theese troops.

Alright, well then how about this:

Wicked Scythe (you gotta have this)
Charonas
Charonas
Leprechaun

Sorrowful Banner and a class with starting Darkstorm is preferred, like say Orbweaver or Thief if you got either leveled up enough.

If you don’t have Charonas, then spending some Chaos Shards on the Hell Gate portals should grant you a copy or two, and you might get lucky and pull Judge too. :grinning:

1 Like

This is what I would recommend at your stat level.

Phylactery (Hero Weapon)
Necromancer hero class: At least the 1st 2 Traits, 3rd Trait helps a little bit too
When you level the class:
Talent Level 10: Soul Caller (Gain 1 Soul Every Turn)
Talent Level 20: Icy Veil (Create an icestorm at the start of a battle)
Talent Level 40: Antiquity (Gain 4 Magic when using Relics, Phylactery is a Relic)

Aziris (Necromancy trait/Magic Link)
Rowanne
Leprechaun (Nature Link/Empowered)
Trident Banner (+2 Blue, +1 Green, -1 Yellow)

With this team setup, you’ll have +2 Blue, +2 Green, +1 Purple (At Talent Level 70, you can choose Arcane Surge: Gain bonus Purple Mana from Purple Gem matches. to have +2 Purple)

Fill Phylactery, fill Rowanne, cast Phylactery, cast Rowanne

I think your Rowanne is strong enough to 1 cast Explore 1…

It’s not the best Soul Farming, but it is fast for what you have. Maybe get some nice rewards from the Angel when it shows up in Explore to make up for lower soul gains…

Worth noting, Necromancer gains +5 magic when using Purple weapons, which matters at your stat level.

1 Like

and that is the main problem:
you don’t need another soulfarm team, you have to do others basics first.
find another guild, collect your tributes often (PS4 is harder than PC/mobile i know), level up your kingdoms.
the guild you’re in is dead! you don’t even have 1 single guild bonus stat (saw that on your picture).
i’m sure there are some good casual guilds on PS4 who would like to have a player like you, who will only play one hour a day, but is willing to learn.

1 Like

Thanks for tips. I will try to find another casual guild. My kingdoms are all minimum level 10, 4 level 15 and anothers between 13-14. I need imperial deeds and normal deeds to grow up.

I’m trying to grow to Kingdom Power 5 at all kingdoms now.

The farm soul team is to get Xanthenos trophy (need only heart now) and after this I will use souls to level up troops to Kingdom Power.

Got Charonas yesterday at the end of my play time with shards collected. I will try to get another copy today and test this team.