Fantasy Series HUGE THANKS!

I just want to give a huge shout out to @TaliaParks for putting on and running the Fantasy series. Not only has it been a ton of fun, but his story is great and intriguing, and it’s cool to see the whole “Story” thread!

13 Likes

Yes, it is a great forum game. :slight_smile:

We really need our own category on this forum for it.

3 Likes

oh hey, whats that…I think you have some brown on your nose…yup, definitely do!

Jk. I completely agree, great job @TaliaParks especially dealing with us :wink:

3 Likes

Also: a no less enthusiastic thanks for @Tacet and his videos pertaining to the series. (Pre-emptive I know).

4 Likes

Yeah, I am still setting up for it. I keep getting distracted with some things I need to do at the house and this forum. xD

1 Like

Not to name any names…@ donbaba

1 Like

All I can say is thank you to everyone who participates, follows and/or supports the Series!

This wouldn’t exist without each and every one of you.

Also, if you guys insist on the public showing of affection…

3 Likes

I give up tacet is way to popular for me to beat him, so I won’t distract him anymore.

Well I was thinking, since @TaliaParks helped arrange a participation gift for all of us, maybe @Nimhain might be able to do something for him for all the work he put into this?

2 Likes

I don’t think his popularity has anything to do with it. And honestly, you’re pretty darn popular on these sites also.

EDIT: That one’s for you @PowerPlay :wink:

2 Likes

I am? :heart_eyes:

I don’t participate in the fantasy series, but it sure is fun to see what y’all come up with. @TaliaParks, you’re doing an amazing job. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Come join the next one!

1 Like

Yeah, it must be very hard to organize us, we are a loud crowd indeed :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Lyya

Feel free to apply :slight_smile:

And if playing doesn’t appeal to you, I AM beginning the search for a Deputy Commissioner… :wink:

1 Like

I here by apply for the next series, and also apply for deputy commissioner.
I will disqualify all players I get match up against, but won’t abuse my power in any other way!

4 Likes

This would help a lot. I keep getting lost while trying to read all entries, farming, and doing stuff around here.

2 Likes

You may not have participated but you sure helped alot with your awsome troop list.

2 Likes

I’m new to the forums and didn’t have a clue what you guys were talking about, so I headed over to the Fantasy Series subforum to see what was going on. Then my head exploded.

Much threads. Very story. Wow.

I cleaned up the mess and read through more of the proceedings… I still don’t completely understand how it all works, but I’m looking forward to seeing how it plays out!

3 Likes