Fang Moor quest - broken conversation

**Platform, device version and operating system:**Xbox one

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Started the fang Moor quest and the dialog is broken. I would like to be able to read the new dialog. I’m waiting for a fix before I play this level.
**How often does this happen?
Every time I try to play the fang Moor level. I have not started it due to the missing dialog

Steps to make it happen again
I happens every time I open the level. I have quit or of the game and rebooted my Xbox. It cOntinues each time

Same thing happened to me. I just went through to the end, without “enjoying” any of the carefully-crafted conversations.

Hey there! I’m sorry this happened :frowning: Could you please try deleting save data and reinstalling? We push out server files to the game before weekly reset that brings this data. Sometimes Microsoft can have a bit of extra trouble and might miss the correct files, or text, as you see here. Reinstalling may help with that.

You can’t replay quests, something that I think has been on the to do list for three years or so.

I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling the game. Before I attempt to delete just my save data, I am VERY concerned that I will lose all my progress if I do that.Uninstalling the game did not resolve.

OK I have both uninstalled the game and reinstalled, and I have deleted my save data and started the game again. these actions did not resolve the issue.

If you want to see what you missed, Fang Moor - Kingdoms - Gems of War Database has the plot text for you.

3 Likes

I am trying to wait for a fix because i like that part of the game :slight_smile: I have played through all the other stories already.

Fair enough. I offered it only in case you’d played through the quests anyway and were missing the story.

3 Likes

Sorry about that @Beckybook :frowning: I will follow up on this issue with the team (p.s the articles about deleting save data mention your progress is saved on the server :ok_hand:)

Could you please try restarting the game again, then swapping to another language and back again?

It did not resolve. I changed it to French, that actually has a conversation, but when I changed it back to English it was still the [QUEST9465_STARTCONV_0]