Familiar Trait bugged. Please do something about this overlapping issue

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I expected to win the battle as my Rowanne spell would kill the last 2 enemies. But when I casted my Rowanne, enemy’s hero Familiar trait got triggered and Giant Spider was spawned in first spot, overlapped his Emperor Khorvash (on the screenshot you’d notice there’s EK behind that Giant Spider). Game got stuck for some minutes, and then windows dialog box came up. As a result, it counted as lose for me.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
?

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

This is a known bug - though I’ve not seen it cause a crash before.

Normally the troop that’s ‘underneath’ the Giant Spider isn’t really there, and doesn’t count as being alive, can’t act, collect mana or take damage, and the game can finish as if it wasn’t there - however its traits can still trigger, which is very odd.

Yes, I know it’s known bug since weeks or maybe months ago. Idk if they have done anything about it. Btw any devs words regarding this matter beside “We’re looking into it”?

I have experienced this “ghost troop” bug before too and I got stuck at the end of the game. But this time it caused crashed after I got stuck for like 3-5 minutes.