Faction Expansion – The Warrens (Nintendo Switch)

Originally published at: Faction Expansion – The Warrens (Nintendo Switch) – Gems of War

This weekend The Warrens is getting an expansion. The faction’s Deep Delve will become available for players to enjoy (once they complete Delve Level 100 or higher). It will also be gaining a new Epic Troop – the Lapina Healer. This troop will be available in the event shop this weekend, and will appear in…

Hello ! The new Epic Troop – the Lapina Healer is missing in shop. Can you fix it? Thanks @Kafka

4 Likes

They are on break for German butterbrot day I think.

The devs are going to have to address this next Monday, and we’re going to have to wait till then.

The only fair way of fixing this issue for us is to give us 4 copies of lapina healer in the mail for compensation.

No more waiting. No more games. We have a long enough list of issues. Let’s hope that they get done with this nice and easy, with no questions asked to save us time and chaos shards.

1 Like

And give us those missing weapons too :yawning_face:

2 Likes

Good to see you again Kass.:wave:

I have been trying to get some issues resolved for us, but as captain awesome warned me, it’s pretty terrible.

It’s hard not to speak out against all the issues that have plagued Nintendo Switch users. I couldn’t even get a response for missing tarot card troops, legends reborn for adana, or those god forsaken 32 money locked kingdom weapons.

Hope they give us some butter brats in the mail…:rofl:

2 Likes

They refused to answer about 7.1 on Switch too. Events with weapons have been missed, will they be in the soulforge when that kingdom comes up for rotation? If so will it be for the gem amount or the regular jewels + diamonds + souls cost?

1 Like