Faction Expansion - Mirrorred Halls

Originally published at: Faction Expansion – Mirrorred Halls – Gems of War

This weekend Mirrored Halls is getting an expansion. The faction’s Deep Delve will become available for players to enjoy (once they complete Delve Level 100 or higher). It will also be gaining a new Epic Troop – the Mirror Knight. This troop will be available in the event shop this weekend, and will appear in…

I might be nitpicking but why doesn’t Mirror Knight’s art feature a shield when his spell is Reflective Shield? Wait, his spell is actually Reflective Ward:

Looks like the news graphic was created before the change was made (Oct 15), or pulled from old data.

1 Like

“Reflective Shield” is Glass Golem’s spell.

1 Like

Just ran the pure faction team with the new troop in the Deep Delve at level 500 and had the opportunity to Doppleganger the Hoard Mimic.

At the the boss fight, the first cast eliminated all enemy armor, the second cast devoured the enemy Glass Golem and the third cast devoured The Mirror Queen.

I don’t consider lololrandom to be fun, but I do say this unique opportunity to play in this bizarre way was fun. It helps that the Mirror Knight actually succeeds as a useful first slot troop whereas Glass Golem was bad.

A good new faction troop for once. One of the better new faction expansion experiences ever. (low bar I guess)

1 Like

Mirror Knight is available in chaos portals.
(Probably since Friday)
Screenshot_20231217_162120

6 Likes