Extraturn on match 3 and skipping extraturns

Looks like a 4 match after omen explosion gains you a guaranteed extra turn

It’s about second 13. Forgot to mention that. There aren’t any other matches triggered and also no “extra turn” displayed.

I mean the 4 match(es) before you took any move

Hi again,

Exactly the same situation. Again many explosions at start and after matching the first 3 skullmatches, I keep my turn again.

Also another thing: No Skulldamage - YouTube

With that move I do at start I match 4 browns and 4 skulls at once. So I should get the extraturn (which I got) AND should do skulldamage. But with the explosions of TpK and Wrath it’s obviously destroying the skullmatch (like it was with the extraturn-issue some postings ago).

Yeah another 4+ match after omen explosion

Very nice bug! Finally all those stupid Lust defenses are good for something

2 Likes

Hey this thread is linked in the official bug report so those new videos are available to the devs. Thank you @anon80007423

2 Likes

Okay, no worries, don’t want to make any pressure :smiley:

My Hero is the only one with red mana and not frozen. I matched the 5 red gems and at the same time the 4 brown gems. But I got no extraturn for that.

Also I just got 3 red mana for this turn. So obviously The possessed king destroyed some of the red gems.

you actually matched 4 browns and 3 reds, not 5 reds. The other 2 reds where removed in the explosion. As your first troop is frozen, you don’t get an extraturn from matching 4 browns.

grafik

I marked the brown match in brown, red match in red and both of the explosions in blue and green:
grafik

@Kafka: you might wanna check this. This is counter-intuitive at best… I wouldn’t expect that the explosion kills the second 5-match.

1 Like

It happened today as well. Explosion killed my 5-match, but I think I got an extra turn, which is strange.
I think that the explosion is triggered before 4-5 match (extra turn effect).

I think the explosion doesn’t affect the direct match, which caused the exlosion.

For example you match 2 4-matches with one turn. The one 4-match will trigger the explosion and is destroying the other 4-match. I think this happened on the last video.

I have tested it with lightning-strike and a 4-yellow match. If you match these 4 yellows, the explosion will not destroy the match (otherwise it would be paradox).

Well, I saw it. I played it at x2 speed. The explosion occurred on the exact spot when I moved my gem to make a 5-match. I am not sure about the colors, but it happened 100%! Also, this is the reason why some skull spam teams don’t get the expected damage, because they broke the chain, and you usually just get damage from the explosions.

Explosion before the match of a 4-5 is strange indeed. I always thought that this should always happen after the match, and not before or when the match is being made.

That’s currently working as intended but I can pass your feedback on about it not being intuitive.

2 Likes

So, since we know, that this “extraturns” are caused by the initial-explosions, the appearance is pretty more frequent with the stupid potions now (a bit irony of life, that they mock even you know :P)

I hadn’t activated the record-function before, because I haven’t much interest on the game anymore. But I can tell you, that I had 2 cases before already on the current ToD-event and even last week on Invasion.

• Player will sometimes gain an extra turn by doing a regular 3-match. (2-3 occurrences - 4.2.5 update)

I’ve seen 2-3 times today when climbing the tower. I did a 3-match for red for my Mang, and was able to cast it the same turn because I mysteriously gained a extra turn. This would be a nice bug :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: if it didn’t also happen to the AI.

I’d record but it’s a bit of a hassle on Android.

1 Like

Hey, I’ve made a bug report for this thank you.

1 Like