Extra turn... didn't get it

This is a common bug and happens quite often, unfortunately.

NowayJoe2Go

2 Likes

It’s kind of a long process and I’m going from memory here, but if you press the “share” button, you’ll get a pop-up asking what you want to do. Select “save video clip” or “record video” or something like that. That will save a video of the last 15 minutes of play to your gallery. Exit the game, then open the video viewer from the PS4 main page, select the video that you just saved and then you can edit it down to show just the relevant section, rather than the whole 15 minutes. Once you have it saved in a shorter form, you can either use a USB cable to transfer the video to another device or, if you have the PS messages app on your phone, send it by private message to yourself. Once it is on your phone, you can upload it to the forum.

Another workaround is to save the video clip as above, but instead of editing it down on the PS4, just shoot a video using your phone while the relevant portion replays on your TV. Then you can upload that to the forum.

1 Like

Aight…thanks bro. Sounds like too much for me to deal with. I still won. So I suppose it’s ain’t that serious.

I just trying to let it be known…there is some sneaky ish going on with the extra turns.

1 Like