Extra Pets

Greetings all! :grin::v: Not sure if this has been mentioned here or not, so forgive me if it has. I just wanted to bring up how I feel about extra pets that you have made mythic. Leveling up a pet to mythic takes an insane amount of pet food (not counting orbs here), but when you trade extras, each extra is only worth one pet food. Seems a bit unfair to me! Considering how much pet food it takes to level a pet, I think an extra copy of a mythic pet ought to be worth well more than one pet food. Just my opinion. What are your thoughts? :thinking:

4 Likes

I’m finding pet food less of a gating problem since the Merchant offers started; I always take the “spend gold to get colored pet food” offers so I usually have a good stock of food on hand for leveling new pets.

1 Like

What I’d really like is a “trade all extra pets” button, similar to “disenchant all” for troops; it takes ages to go through all my level 20 pets trading away extras individually.

7 Likes

I agree. The merchant offers and orbs have been a blessing! But still feel like a copy of a mythic pet is worth more than one pet food… :joy:

2 Likes

YES! A button like that WOULD be a blessing!!!

1 Like