Explosions and gem matches when enemies died

Remove this if possible.For example i use Stellarix.Fill dragon and attack explore9.I won and can start next battle…But no.Stellarix create stars and they start explode and force gem matches again and again.Sometimes this can be even 5-6 seconds(oneshot battle something like 15 sec with loadtime).This not problem if you play 10 min daily but if you hardcore player you lose many gold(merchants/angels too) because on distance you lose ~10% your battles just for useless explosions

Those matches can give gold, which low level players would want. I know I really liked getting cascade matches like that when I was new.
The option to skip those matches at the end of the game, if all enemies are dead, would be useful, but it’s important to remember that plenty of players experience the game differently, and may like stuff that you find annoying. I understand your reasons, though.

Weirdly, the game DOES skip those matches if you kill the final enemy with a passive damage source, like a trait. I’ve never understood why, but I have seen gems cascading down and getting matches but the pop-down end of battle screen appears and the game exits to the reward screen even though the matching hasn’t finished resolving. So, your suggestion is possible, I guess. They could just find a way to allow players to end the game when they want, once the enemies are dead.

1 Like