Explore and Dungeon gold not calculated correctly

As far as I can tell, Elspeth is the only troop left in your 909 gold screenshot. Maybe your hero ran away with the missing gold? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I had the feeling itā€™s the other way around, that whatever happens with the Elspeth team, it reduces the amount of gold you get. Iā€™ll test a bit more when I get home, thereā€™s got to be a trigger for this, maybe itā€™s having the hero in your team.

The absolute lowest gold I can get in explore (Normal) was 503 with BB/PE. In Dungeons The highest Iā€™ve seen is 22 Gold with BB/PE.

I think Iā€™ve at least partially isolated it. If your teams contains a troop that has the ā€œBlessedā€ trait (e.g. Mercy or Druid), the gold awarded at the end is slightly higher.

This has been going on for a while. I actually have a clip on my feed. I had donated all my money to the guild so I had zero. I went and played a PVP match earning 12 gold. When the match was over and I backed out of the PVP screen I still had 0 gold. Where did my gold disappear to. I also noticed differences in the XP earned as well. Thatā€™s just what I see.

So I will post a minor undated: Today in Dungeons my new lowest gold received for a battle is no longer 22 Gold. But 0, Zero, Zilch, Nada, absolutely Nothing. Iā€™m fairly certain this is not working as intended.