Event Captain Blight Hound

Nintendo Switch Oled

There is a bug with event captain Blight Hound . After Changing Him to Shiny level 2 ,Boost Ratio doesn’t change to x3 . Only Skill description is changed . I’ve spent many keys in event to make Him Shiny 2 but after Changing Him Skill stays the same . Only 8 red gems Max . I was trying To Contact wit a customer service Jeto To report a bug but this is a dead circle . She Doesn’t understand game Mechanics . please check IT and give me back my Shiny keys for thing what doesn’t works. Best Regards Player JeeZa

The boost ratio isn’t supposed to change, the base amount of gems created increases from 2 to 3. Could you post a screenshot of what your shiny spell says on Switch? Maybe there’s an error in the description.

1 Like

i can’t post screenshots here . Skill after upgrade gaves You still only 8 red gems max not 12 . in My opinion Have to be the same amount like for Chalcedony ,Pathfinder etc . before nerfed. there is a bug for sure . Because what is the point to use a lot of Shiny keys for upgrading a troop and get only 1 extra red Gem XD

1 Like

So Shiny troops with Pathfinder skill Are waste of Shiny keys . Only one Extra gem is not Worth it . Amen

Could just stop there. Getting shiny upgrades lowers the mana cost of the spell, which might be worth it, but that’s up to you. It also improves the spell a tiny bit (in the case of the pathfinders, this increases the base amount of gems created by one, meaning one extra to the total), which probably isn’t worth it. Don’t bother chasing shiny keys unless you’ve checked what the shiny effect is, and you’re sure it’s worth spending the keys.