Error Purchasing Prince Barislav

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC/Steam
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
What I was expecting to happen was that I selected 4 copies of the new Weekly Troop, Prince Barislav, with the expectation that it would “cost” 1600 Glory. I have 1678 Glory, so I should have been able to purchase Prince B x4.

Instead, I’d gotten the error message in the screenshot, “error purchasing item, not enough glory, AiYM4NPouwY7”. I also enter into an unpleasant loop if I click the “RETRY” button and the only way I can get out is to close the game window.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This is the first time that I can recall, that this has happened. This was to be my first purchase of this week.

Steps to make it happen again
I have no clue how to make it happen again other than attempting to buy another 4 Prince Bs with the hope and expectation of being able to buy 4 with over 1600 Glory.

So, after you restart the game, what’s your glory amount? At first sight, to me it seems that the server was out of sync with your game client (you had less glory in reality than displayed). Although I would expect the server to sync when you hit purchase or retry.

Still have the issue now?

1 Like

Hi, Mario.

It does appear that I had less than I thought I did, so I think what you’re saying was what happened. I can’t remember the exact amount, but I had just over 1,000 glory when I looked again.

Everything’s resolved. J

Thank you much for your help and quick response.

Chy’tara

1 Like