Error messages opening Vip chests

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Tried opening Vip chests, gave me an error message twice
What are the steps to make it happen again?
Open another chest
Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Yes

After clicking on “Okay” it stayed on the loading screen. I had to alt + F4 to exit the program.
Just a little light-hearted humor I’m not Mongolian so Mongo’s do me no good. :grin:

This looks like a job for…

2 Likes

I see what the problem is here. You are buying VIP chests. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sadly yes…I need one more Abhorath for it to be mythic, thus far my spent gems have resulted in futility. ::pensive:

What is the reason to buy VIP chests over event chests? This is unlikely to ever be important to me, since I will probably never make VIP level 5, but I am curious.

In the Vip chests this week you will either get, Abhorath, Ferit, or an Arcane stone. I only use gems on Vip chests when I am targeting a specific troop.

I believe the chances of getting the Legendary in VIP chest than in an Event chest is doubled, also. Added to what Macawi said.

In my experience buying VIP chests (usually to get a missing troop that week) the odds of getting a legendary are about 1 in 7
The break down for me is about
3 in 7 for the epic
3 in 7 for a random arcane stone, and,
1 in 7 for the legendary,

I have never failed to get a legendary in 350 gems and once there was a legendary and an epic I wanted and my 1st chest had the legendary, so I got the 2nd and it too, had the legendary (Shaggy) then I got a stone before getting the epic (gobchomper) this was the very first week I played so I started off by spending enough $ to get to VIP 5 to jumpstart my collection (I had won $500 that same day on a ticket so it wasn’t a bother)