Error message with not enough gems when trying to buy vulpacea trial pet reward

PC, Windows

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was trying to buy the extra vulpacea pets after finishing Epic Trial of Vulpacea IV. After clicking the button I expected to be able to buy the pets. In stead I got an error telling me I did not have enough gems, even though I have far more than enough. The error kept repeating no matter what I did, I had to close the game and restart it to be able to continue to play. I did not get the pets as I ended up with 4x after restarting so the 5 from the purchase were not added.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Once-off so far. It did work for the previous epic trials.

Steps to make it happen again
Will try the next trial and report if that one works or not.

1 Like

Same for me.

Had to force close game and reload.

1 Like

Exact same error for me but on epic iii. Different error code though

1 Like

Happened to me after the third trial. After doing the 4th, I noticed that the buy button said ‘1.000.000 gems’.

Edit: Same again after the 5th trial.

1 Like

Indeed completed trial V and noticed the change in price. Did properly say 200 for 1-3 for me.

1 Like

Same error for me after the final Epic trial (level 350). I didn’t see “1,000,000 gems” on the button, but the game showed me this error and could not recover from it. I had to reload the game - and I cannot get those additional pets now. (Of course, I had more than 200 gems on that moment.)

1 Like

Got the same right now.

Same for me. After first epic…200 gems, but kept getting error saying not enough gems. Had to force close. So missed out it seems because offer didn’t pop back up. After second epic…1,000,000 gems for 5 copies :rofl:

Playing on iOS.