Equal enforcement

Well I’m done. Not coming back.

When having a conversation that was brought up by others, and also answering questions I realized I was a bit in my feelings and said nevermind. Meaning dropping the subject. Them got jumped by someone about it so they could make a whole new argument and smell like a rose. And then have someone else jump in and troll me while I was heated. We all need reprimanded not just me! Here are some lovely screenshots. There ya go. First time and only time that the report is me. Goodbye gems of war

I think this qualifies as a call-out post but also

Does anything good ever happen in Global?

I can’t really tell what went on? I don’t even see any enforcement. All I know is “nevermind” isn’t a magic spell. The only way you can control an online conversation is to leave it.

2 Likes

It doesn’t help the OP right now, but something is being done that will be in the 4.3 update regarding matters like this.

Perhaps the devs will shine some light on this feature today/tonight.

The comment was based on it seems being called out or trolled when trying to return to guideline behavior doesn’t help things. When I leave a conversation I don’t expect to be trolled by someone who wants to look like a saint.

I have been banned over the one person 3 times already. Dropping a conversation was my intention not to pick up a fight.
I even asked them not to mess with me knowing I was already in a mood for personal problems that were never even stated in chat. To say the least I had a heckuva week but people don’t acknowledge that when they try to pick on someone else. Seems I get in trouble a lot when defending before block. Which I had also done before I was banned.

Also sorry they are out of sequence.

I’ll be closing this thread as I do feel it qualifies as a call out. @Massotempest220 you are more than welcome to contact our support so we can help you further.

Regarding the ban, I’ve reviewed the case. You were not banned for the screenshots you posted originally in this thread. We took action equally against multiple people after investigating this incident.

4 Likes