Epic Trials (Drifting Sands) Switch

What you think over Epic trials Drifting Sands?

2 Likes

Just ask the PC players, they had this kingdom 5 weeks ago.

Great Maw on your team is literally the only good pick, but the entire team strategy is a failure from the start because by definition if you can’t cast spells (more than once) then your ONLY method of winning is waiting for the stars skulls to align in your favor. Good luck with that.

One-shot spells are pretty rare, and most of them are indeed associated with Drifting Sands. It’s just not something you can build an entire team around.

The good news is that the devs HAVE tweaked a few Trials (Stormheim and Grosh-Nak), so at least some feedback is getting through. The bad news, of course, is that’s only 2 of 37 Kingdoms (counting Vulpacea).

The best trial so far is Adana because you have P4-NTH4 on your side, which scales by enemy Armor (making it an almost guaranteed kill at high levels).

2 Likes

My personal opinion is that all epic trials teams need to be changed and added to the team with our hero on top for it to work. What the developers tell us is the last :poop:!!!

1 Like

Actually, we had Khetar, not Drifting Sands. Drifting Sands just came up as candidate for the Worst Design Idea award, due to handing us a bunch of mostly useless single-cast troops as only tool to work with.

1 Like

They adjusted Urskaya too.

1 Like

Interesting. What was it before?

Current lineup

Your team:

• Ursuvius
  • Spirit of Rage
  • Urskayan Blue
  • Baba Yaga

Cpu team:

• Urskatyr
  • Corrupted Urska
  • Urska Dragoon
  • King Mikhail

Not bad. No enemy healers/summoners, and most of them have Armored traits to really show off Berserk’s damage boost.

Did anyone on the Switch play these Trials as Epic Trials? lol.

1 Like

Yep. I’m on level 350.

1 Like

This is pretty stupid and quite frustrating approach, but you could get your Maw up, and let their Maw get up aswell. Then you hope their Maw eats one of your three trash troops instead your Maw. If that happens, then you eat their Maw who has stats of theirs and one of your troops’ stats aswell. Of course you need to protect your Maw from skulls and spell damage etc. but that is how I would try to get that Trial done.

1 Like

That’s exactly my strategy!! But thank you for your opinion.:+1::wink:

1 Like

So all epic trials Done!

1 Like

I completed it because Great Maw enables an epic strategy.
Wait for Sand Shark to devour, if it hits GM restart, otherwise devour the buffed troop and skull bash for the win! (Save Sky Scorpion to delay enemy GM cast)

Sorry for the late post.

2 Likes

No problem man.:wink: