Epic trials bug

iOS 17.4 and latest version of game. Tyler_GYFA

When you go to a kingdom (ex. Sin of Maraj) and then exit and click Epic trials, it will take you to the epic trial but the pet will be sin of maraj pet instead of wild plains. The team you use in the battle will be the sin of maraj team but the enemy team will still be wild plains. When you complete the battle, it gives you the below error code.

Expecting that epic trials will go to the current week’s epic trial.

4 Likes

I can confirm it does the same on Android version 14. I clicked Khetar, then games menu and Epic Trials

I tried different Kingdoms and then games menu and Epic Trials - the Epic Trials will show the pet from the Kingdom just exited before going to game menu. I only actually did the battle from Khetar, which of course ended in an Clifty Error as seen on the screenshot.
BUT it you have been in a Kingdom and directly select Wild Plains after and there select Epic Trials, then it works normally. So it would seem the bug is when you go through the games menu and select Epic Trials

2 Likes

This was already mentioned as Known Issue in the 7.4 announcement.

(How it even passed QA to make it into release is another question.)

2 Likes

Thank you, I didn’t see it under unknown issues. But 2 Members of my Guild all of a sudden experienced this bug so I looked here and found this bug report.

Not exactly the same bug mentioned. But yes something similar was mentioned