Epic Tasks will kill Delve Participation, thus wasting a lot of time and money on your end devs

• Factions exist only as a gold sink. Epic tasks are a much more attractive one.

• Faction renown stat bonuses pale in comparison to the ones you’ll get from finishing Epic Tasks.

• Epic Tasks give ingots and chaos shards removing the need to upgrade hoards and partake in daily Delves.

• Factions aren’t only a gold sink but also a time sink. Where as epic tasks allow you to play how you want, when you want to and are just a gold sink.

• The only major difference (rewards wise) between Factions and Epic Tasks are pets. Frankly, the more time I’m having to spend getting a certain faction to 2500 to get the pet max needed to upgrade a kingdom. The more I stop caring about Star level. I’m sure I’m not the only one in the boat of starting to care less and less about pets.

They say no good deed goes unpunished.
I’m saying the way “writs” are being implemented surrounded by a wall of bad deeds will only punish everyone involved…player, developer, and publisher.

1 Like