Epic and LT task solution

Oh, and as I said in the other thread, if you want to try to put better payouts out there, be sure to include a champion level 100 class and a level 10 weapon on your team for highest score possible and all mythic (ascended or otherwise doesn’t matter) fully traited troops. If you want to make this as easy as possible still, you can use a team code to disable most of your talents and/or use Sacrifice with the hero on a purple weapon in the back slot so the hero can’t fill without Sacrifice doing so first and then killing the hero if it happens to cast. The 900some points lost for setting “full fire bombs”, or even more lost for setting “full x treasure or gnome that isn’t fully ascended yet” can end up being a severe reduction in payout for those at the top (still pretty helpful to those below there), and setting “three fire bombs and a hero with rock solid or auto summons” isn’t really significantly faster than just beating a normal team most of the time.

Daily adventures are normalized. Top kill task is different for everyone. Two of my accounts right now have two different kill 150s spanning back to different days sometime last week, the other two have the kill 100s.

1 Like

I haven’t received a “kill 150 troops” in several months.

I do all my grinding now with Cedric/Greed/Skeleton key. Gold comes fast. I’m even using it to help level classes.

Which team is that and are you doing explore 12?

As I’ve said, that team is only useful for light fingered heroes. How are you ever going to boost slayer etc in fights with decent payout?

Cedric, Egg Thief, Skeleton Key (any class), Greed.

No, it can’t do rank 12 Explore, but it can do rank 5 for 2 trophies and good gold.

1 Like

The gold in factions has been Nerfed hard. I guess too many smart people were doing 20 every day and they didn’t like that. The reaaon people were doing delve 20 every day is because they want gold quick and they didn’t need any of the other nonsense resources. They don’t have time to spend 3 or 4 hours a day in game.

1 Like

Just did my level 20 crypt, still got ~22k gold from delve chest like i always do

2 Likes