Enter the Nobends

Same here. I would gladly start crushing down arcane stones of I could turn them into minor fire.

Why of why did it have to be minor earth instead of fire? :cry: :sob:

3 Likes

I feel your pain. I’m trying to max out Sheggra.

I needed 4 minor fire to finish one last night, took me 15 fights in Pridelands to get them. 4 minor, 6 major, 4 nothing, 1 relic.

So, essentially, 10 nothing, 4 useful, and 1 that I’ll likely never run out of.

I must admit that I did’nt expect to get two Arcane Lava stone in one reward pack. I expected to only get one in each reward pack. But when we got to know that the epic would use Lava we already knew last week that it would be 2 stones in each pack. The stone is incredible good. This was really good news for me. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll trade you my minor reds for half of those arcanes :stuck_out_tongue:

Title says Enter the nobends
My brain thinks enter the no bends.
Processing results
sounds like a hill/mountain i would bike down for some awesome speed.
dirty side of brain…no thank you, i would not like to enter nobends who ever that is.

1 Like

sadly my brain goes straight to this

:grin:

2 Likes

I’m having buyers remorse, I got enough lava stones to fully trait mechanist and 2nd trait raganrod and now have just 1,000 glory… I just know next week will be a red/yellow stone, why… Because I don’t have enough glory to get enough stones to give moloch some attention. All I have to say is that if mechanist’s legendary is a wash

#I Riot

If they are – use the stones on Jarl?

We just had red/yellow recently…I don’t think it will pop up again for a w while

2 Likes

I had 3rd trait on jarl months ago

This makes me sad

Confused; did you not just say you don’t want the next troop to be red/yellow?

No I DO want red yellow, I wanna trait up my Moloch

@Lyya I believe we are in the same guild now by happenstance, if you are with Royal Fire

Ah! I yam! :wink:

1 Like

Yay, it’s a pleasure joining forces w/u

1 Like

So it is -4 attack to all, OR 10 damage to all, OR extra turn, OR explode 6 gems?

It’s -4 Attack to all OR 10 damage to all and an extra turn OR explode 6 gems. 1 of 3 possibilities.

1 Like