Enter the Nobends

So it is -4 attack to all, OR 10 damage to all, OR extra turn, OR explode 6 gems?

It’s -4 Attack to all OR 10 damage to all and an extra turn OR explode 6 gems. 1 of 3 possibilities.

1 Like

Ok, 10 damage AND extra turn is all one. I was thinking extra turn was like rolling snake eyes :stuck_out_tongue: . Just been unlucky and only been getting -attack and gems explode.

I thought he had 4 effects and the card chose 2 of them to execute. Nobend uses 10 damage and -4 to stats or some other combination.

@Ozball has it correct. The troop can do one of three things:

1. -4 Attack to all enemies;
  2. 10 AoE damage, and an extra turn; or
  3. Explode 6 gems.

In my opinion, the troop is overcomplicated and should be simplified.

Even with the text fix i am not sure i want to play him.

he sounds kinda bad… and i usually love goblins :frowning:

The main issue is the randomness element. But at the same time. You’re either reducing all enemies attack by 4 which is quite large at lower levels, or you’re dealing scaling AoE damage with an extra turn to boot. Or you’re exploding 6 random gems, which could also result in and extra turn if you’re lucky.

Not saying they’re amazing, but I think they might still fit in a goblin team if you can handle the randomness.

I am wondering if all the skills are boosted by magic or not. It would be amazing if all of its spell was based on magic.

Lyya’s site only says it’s the AoE damage, but I’m going to run a quick test in-game and see.

Thank you for your testing.

Looks to be only the AoE damage that scales.

Base (for me):
4 Attack
5 Damage
6 Gems

+1 Magic:
4 Attack
6 Damage
6 Gems

+2 Magic:
4 Attack
7 Damage
6 Gems

Using Team Bonuses to play with the magic levels.

That is sad, the aoe is strong but the rest of the spell is just not able to keep up it seems.

the need some scaling with the other 2, and/or having an extra turn with all 3…

Originally the spell did scale all three aspects. I’m not sure why it was changed pre-release.

1 Like

Ya, he would have been a great grower but he is nothing but a shower

yea 6 gems destroyed at 20 mythic is sad…

I think he is fun. I will make a defense team with him on it.

He is going to mana block super hard for goblins so good luck.