Enemy Troops getting too much mana

Platform, device version and operating system
Steam, Windows 10

Screenshot or image
None available

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
I have been noticing an increasing issue with the AI troops having more mana than they should. I do not have footage of this, as I do not play while recording, and screenshots would not verify anything since I can never predict when it will happen for a before and after shot.

The basic issue, is that many times the AI troops obtain more mana than is possible even in optimal conditions. I have seen troops fill a 12 mana spell with a single 3-match. I have seen troops summoned into battle with full mana, such as by Sir Gwayne who’s spell does not mention mana filling, and the troops themselves did not have Empowered.

I have seen units with a single color type gain mana while the unit above it also uses that mana color and is not yet full. I have seen single color units fill up on mana without ever making a match for that color because I was going out of my way to deny that many type. (For example, the Valraven in the invasion event managed to fill up on mana when I denied yellow consistently for the entire match)

At first I thought that it was my imagination, but it has continued to happen time and again where enemy troops somehow manage to obtain amounts of mana that are either greater in value than should be possible in a single move, or obtain mana at all in situations where they logically should not have received any.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I began to notice this a few days ago, and once aware of it, I seem to notice it once every few matches.

Steps to make it happen again
It has happened while playing in pvp and in the invasion event.

You don’t mention your hero level or whether you changed Guilds recently. Both of these affect the default difficulty level of the opponent AI teams that you face.

I am at lvl 472, and have not switched guilds. But I do not see how that has any relevance unless the game officially says that it does give free bonus mana to enemies at higher difficulties?

KI give the enemy more mana, that’s right, and 4 or 5 Combis on every second turn. See this in Pet rescue most.
And it looks like the Enemy-KI use special effects, see screenshot.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1381554020
Dracculis is immune to poison …

Magnus can cause any status ailment on 4/5 matches, so it’s possible he stunned Dracculis, then poisoned him while his traits were inactive? That is the only way that I can think of for that to happen legitimately.

2 Likes

Only 1 status to 1 troop is possible and Dracculis can not be poisend. :wink:

Um, multiple status ailments occur all the time. Dragonette, for example, applies several ailments at the same time.

1 Like