Elementalist class does not work correctly

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC/Windows

Screenshot or image:

https://file.io/RC2PteXNj8o9

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Ok, PVP. I and my opponent are Elementalist class. I checked twice and both chose Fortitude, which grants immunity from Stun. When I match 4 gems, my opponent’s hero only Entangled and Burned. When the opponent match 4 gems, I got all the negative effects on my hero (Freeze, Stun, Entangle, Burn). Why?

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I noticed this today during several PVP battles.

Steps to make it happen again
Select the Elementalist class, check that the Fortitude checkbox is checked. Start PVP and if you come across an opponent with the Elementalist class, you’ll see the result.

My invite code: ATREY_FHKR

The enemy Hero has the Wand of Stars, which can either Bless your own team or Curse the enemy team. I’m guessing the enemy chose the Curse option which completely negates all immunities. The only troops immune to Curse and all negative status effects are the ones with the Invulnerable trait.

5 Likes

You were cursed. You can tell by the purple thing on your card.

6 Likes

Ive noticed that wand of stars doenst always remove status effects. Is it the same deal? Does curse need to be removed before you can cast again to cleanse?

1 Like

You mean Bless? Yes. Casting Bless on a Cursed target (or vice versa) will cancel the opposing status effect but nothing else.

Bless is distinct from Cleanse in this regard; Cleanse is an action (Dispel likewise) while Bless is a status (Curse likewise).

2 Likes