Edit or delete Guild Wars

Good morning,
Quite a few players stop playing because of Guild Wars. Could you please consider removing it or making it more attractive by including rewards such as Proceedings, Books etc…??

2 Likes

What in the name are Proceedings?

And could you elaborate on why the people you mention stop playing the game? Is it because they themselves put on too much pressure because of guild wars or is it because the guild puts on too much pressure on them because of guild wars?
Quitting altogether because of only guild wars is quite perplexing, to be honest, and much of an overkill. Evaluate the preferences on personal level, evaluate the preferences of guild level and find appropriate balance to begin with.
Apart from the very top brackets - that, almost certainly, have guild wars as significant point of focus (I know of some that has it as the only point of focus) - and guild explicitly aiming for those very top brackets, it shouldn’t matter at all for anybody else.
For example, our guild - fluctuating between B4-B8 - only asks for 30 battles on Sunday; how you do it and when you do it is irrelevant. If you’re even lower - why should you even care at all? Any stuff you win is just scraps; and any pressure is of your own doing.

Extra attractive rewards…have you considered that Guild Wars is the only game mode that guarantees you bracket rewards even if you don’t participate at all? Simply being registered for guild wars is enough to claim the rewards.
So, if they were to put some valuable stuff in the basket, that would almost certainly be restricted to the very top brackets only - which is, by definition, very small amount of players - making the chasm between haves and have-nots bigger and sort of putting outside pressure to perform apart from the absurd pressure you already put on yourselves.

In short - unless those are, essentially, free rewards for everybody, they solve nothing and only make things worse. Hard pass.

10 Likes

This is just false OP. Many guilds do not make a requirement of Guild Wars.

12 Likes

On the other side not really a wrong opinion that rewards are complete utter crap.
I’d say not even top1 or top3 is “really” worth it if you think about the extra time invested into every move of every match.

I enjoyed highest bracket guild wars for maybe the first three years of the gamemode, with less of a troop pool, but “today”? Glad to be in a guild that views guild wars week as a “vacation week”.

6 Likes

I didn’t talk about pressure, I talked about rewards! I generally score between 50,000 and 57,220 points! I have no pressure!
In T1:
1st: 1500 gems
2nd: 1000 gems
3rd: 500 gems
4th: 400 gems
5th: 300 gems etc…

That’s all it gets! So, I’m sorry, but I have no shortage of gems! What we would like would be Acts, Imperial Acts, books of acts!!! People are tired of waiting to build their kingdoms! Even if you put real money into it, you don’t get rewarded!! So, what’s the point of paying if you don’t have support?? So when you pay, we tell you: Thank you for your support!!!

1 Like

That is why there is guilds without Guild Wars. Pick one of them.

Why remove it. Go join a guild without Guild Wars.

8 Likes

Proceedings → writs and acts → deeds, most likely, for those wondering, must be a google translate error

3 Likes

I personally enjoy guild wars quite a lot. My guild isn’t high pressure or particularly high tier. I just find the game mode fun and would really miss it if it was gone.

How about this. Join a guild that does not require guild wars. We have guild wars required, guild wars optional and even events optional in our guild family. There are several modes I do not like and I do not play them or do bare minimum in those modes. You get rid of wars and I can guarantee you many will stop playing.

2 Likes

Why remove an entire game mode that many players enjoy, when you can just join a guild that doesn’t require it?

I’m a guild leader. I hate Guild Wars and made it 100% optional earlier this year because I could. Now I have less stress and never have to play Guild Wars again. Meanwhile, about half of our members still take part in GW and have fun with it.

11 Likes

It’s one of those things where some think if there is a mode they have to play it or else. I have made it known that I play the modes I like and skip the ones I do not like. Pretty simple actually. If you do not want to play and your guild is making you then it’s easy to move. There are folks recruiting every single day and twice on Sunday.

3 Likes

Frankly GW is the only thing where you need a bit of brain and are not stupiditly grinding the same fights all over again.

So GW is the only thing keeping me in place

1 Like

When I was at Dragoonz, there was talk of stopping this war and I was against it! I said that if we ever stopped doing it, I would leave the guild! Result, I was excluded lol
I didn’t specify, but I play on PlayStation and the console community is very, very inferior to that of PC and Mobile! So, if a player leaves, it’s very hard to find a player!!!

Maybe PlayStation but there are a few very good Xbox guilds in B1.

Well it’s a optional game mode. So guilds can sign-up or not and if they sign-up they can choose how to play it. It’s call Gems of War not Gems of Treaties.

keep guildwars

4 Likes

:rofl: Thank you for the laugh! I <3 this.

Dunno tho
After last week I thought it was called Gems of bring back loopy troops or I quit.
:rofl::rofl:

True but is that a for against GW or not? Since it is a optional game mode overall.

Why are we even debating changing GW?

Let’s run a poll to delete Journey, Raid, Invasion, Arena, World Event, Faction Event, any other event while we are it.

Absolute no. If you don’t like GW you can join a guild that skips it or is casual.

I don’t buy the players stop playing because of GWs. I get players find it stressful and step back, absolutely. If you don’t like it you can change guilds. Most big alliances offer every possible option to suit every player.

15 Likes

Do you sometimes read well before speaking?? I do not believe !!
Forget it, you will never understand anything!!!

You can close this topic!

1 Like