When the game was young, you could earn guild seals by doing almost anything! No matter which part of the content you consumed, you were available to get extra seals by demonstrating excellence.
Good at Arena? Check. Treasure Hunt Master? Check. Good at logging in? You get the point.
We have not had an update to the way that seals are earned in a very long time…or maybe ever. Please introduce ways to earn seals in the new content modes beyond ‘Battles Won (Any Type)’
Here are my suggestions:
- Raid - Complete a Stage (10 Seals)
- Invasion - Complete a Stage (10 Seals)
- Pet Battle - Finish Stage 8 (20 Seals)
- Delve - Complete a Delve (20 Seals)
- Use a Team of 4x Ragnagord (1000 Seals)
- Dungeon - Beat all three Bosses (20 Seals)
None of these would be game breaking, and they would allow you to help out your guild when spending your time out of PvP.