Dungeon battles award no gold

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I fought a battle in the dungeon, and I expected to get the gold mentioned on the end-of-battle summary. Instead, nada. Souls do add correctly, by the way.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Fight in the dungeon. This behavior persists after a restart.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
None myself, but this is easy enough to check that I imagine someone will come along with pictorial proof. Or the devs can log onto their player accounts and try themselves.

I got only the gold gained by 4-matches.

Or the devs can log onto their player accounts and try themselves.

Or they might set up a test server. I heard it’s a thing.

MIf what I am seeing is actually happening, this might be one of those cases where it’s faster to check on the live servers than to set up a test server.

'Course, if they already have test servers running, it’s just as simple to look there.

And for the record, I got no gold at all, despite using an Alchemist to generate gold in multiple ways.

I understand it’s faster. It’s not safe. They should have test servers running!

And for the record, I got no gold at all, despite using an Alchemist to generate gold in multiple ways.

The bug is getting better! Now with no gold at all.
Or there are several code versions and people get what’s on the server when they update the software.

And here are some screenshots to demonstrate what I claimed in the OP.

Before battle:

Victory screen:

After battle:

My gold has not increased, but my souls were incremented the correct amount.

It is kind of bonkers to think that I am the only person to whom this is happening. Surely someone else is seeing this, since we are all in theory running on the same code base now?

1 Like

Just checked, can confirm for PC. Gold awarded according to the victory screen doesn’t get added to the gold pool.

1 Like