Drums of Thunder - Active chilled guild recruiting [30/30] - GW optional

Thanks! My invite code is my username: Durana

Invite sent

Hi! Are you still recruiting?

Hi, I have one spot left. Are you looking for a new guild?

I have an obsessive compulsive friend who just got started the day before yesterday, level 34 and 1500 Seals. No room in my guild, but he’s in an inactive one. He’s building kingdoms but can meet your reqs no problem, he’s mostly playing pvp.

Invite code is JIM HITLER. He just dropped out of his guild.

Thanks!

We have one space left. Looking to recruit before reset.

We’re looking for one person to join the Drums family.

Hej there, Iam searching for a new guild. sadly my old one is slowly starting to decompose :frowning:

normaly I do 1,5k Seals, Guild wars and some donations.
So if there is still a cosy spot left you could count me in

We have one spot available now the technical issues have been resolved. Get in touch if interested.

We’re now full :slight_smile:

We have 2 spots available. Get in touch if you’re interested in joining!

We have one spot available. Leave me your info if you’re interested!

Sorry, found a guild so please ignore this.

No worries :slight_smile: Wish you all the best in your new guild.

We have one spot open now. Let me know if you’re interested in joining.

Hi! i’m slunkwolf and I need a new active guild. I can easily fulfill the minimum requirments of yours and i am very interested to grow and learn the game with you guys. I am lv 98 and my invite code is SLUNKWOLF_1TRG. As soon as I get it I will leave my current guild. Have a nice day :slight_smile:

We have one spot available. Get in touch if you’re interested in joining.

2 Likes

I am currently seeking out a new guild. The one im in just raised their requirements and i work 2 jobs so cant meet it. I am at level 735, i contribute well over 200k, between 1000-and 1500 seals, and around 100 trophies, sometimes a little lower if im really tired. Let me know if you are still recruiting and i will leave my guild and send you my invite code. Thanks

hi guys, i sent you a pm, did you see it?
thanks,
brawlator