Drop rates of Summoning Stones?

Lol yeah me neither… I think i used like 600 event keys when he was released and i got like 50 gorgothas but no highforge lol… I still dont have him and he is the only non-imp legendary i dont have although i only have one leet lol

1 Like

Yea, it’s odd how you can have extremely bad luck getting a specific card.

2 Likes

I only opened 5 at a time, I think I only had enough to open 3 or 4 batches of 5.

This was my first time ever opening these, so I went and opened my other colors with less luck.

1 Like

Just opened 4 blue summon stones and got two legendary troops. I didn’t need them. I was hoping to get merlantis troops.

2 Likes

Maybe i will try a few of each color… Just to see

2 Likes

Ok so i opened 10 of each color and got nothing better than epic… My abysmal luck continues…

*drops to gorilla knees

RNGSUS! WHY DOST THOU HATETH ME???

2 Likes

I believe they’ve said they’re going to revise them so they are more targeted. I’m holding on to mine for the time being.

Hi @actreal,

Sorry it took so long to take a second look for the drop rates for Summoning Stones. I spent an hour or two today looking through all kinds of data files to try and find the drop rates. Chest are very obvious (as you can see from our chest page we have at taransworld.com) but this is different. I can’t find the odds anywhere.

This doesn’t mean they aren’t there, it’s just I didn’t find them after spending a lot of time looking.

Sorry for the bad news.
Taran

2 Likes

I don’t think they’re present at all. There’s really no great reason for the server to be passing the client the exact drop chances of anything, including the chest payouts – I think they do this so they can advertise the “10x!” sorts of things in the client and that this can be adjusted server-side. Since the calculations are entirely made server-side, there’s no other reason why the client would need to know. In short, I suspect that the exact drop chances for Stones are unknowable outside of data-gathering / statistical analysis. (For that matter, any drop chances that are present in the existing data files may very well be incorrect, since the ultimate determination is made server-side. It’s just a very good guess.)

1 Like

I still think US as players simply got fk’d again. that is all.