Dragons Event - Dragon Eggs not counting as Dragons

ROFL

I’m just saying the buff doesn’t explain it 100%.

We’ve had buffs in the past and people haven’t used this many buffed troops.

We’ve had buffs in the past that contributed to other people getting more snotstones and there still wasn’t this many in use.

I think at least some people are confused thinking that THEY are somehow going to get extras for using them on defense. Combine that with the buffs and the fact that dragons have good synergy anyway and you have a huge change in the defense meta for the first time in figuratively forever.

1 Like

Im seeing the new troop in decent amounts too. Seems like it only barriers troops without barrier so it can barrier whole team with just 4 yellow gems destroyed. A nice support troop.

4 Likes

People using dragon egg on defense shows the level of confusion. :smile: I’m going to scramble every one of those hard-shelled menaces to society.

2 Likes

1 Like

No. You didnt understand the concept. You need to have 100 points from battles over the corse of the week. Not in a single battle. You are making some of us look bad :stuck_out_tongue:

Jokes aside, awesome achievement :slight_smile:

It is convenient for me to do everything in one battle. And then do not be distracted by the event.