Draakulis 3rd trait bug?

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

Draakulis 3rd Trait “King’s Will: Gain 8 life when I deal skull damage”, Sylvanimora’s 3rd trait has entangled enemy Draakulis, I’d assume with him not dealing any damage his trait wouldn’t fire… It did.

Are there any more traits that trigger with “Skull damage” that could also act the same? I know Maw’s is on “Skull gem matches” not damage.

What are the steps to make it happen again?

Entangle enemy Draakulis in the top position and let them match skulls.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

No screens.

2 Likes

Archer’s assassinate has been confirmed as working even when doing 0 damage because of entangled, for example.

What about inflicting status effects on skull damage, are they confirmed to trigger? And more to the point, is it designed to? I believe the wording should be amended.

Wraith’s traits don’t trigger when it’s entangled.

Archer’s Bullseye or Assassin’s Assassinate :wink: Anyway, I never saw this happen, only with 4 or 5 matches, in which case the hero does deal damage. I also got confused when this happened to Draakulis. Wording is inconsistent sometimes, and that causes confusions like this for the players :disappointed:

In my tests with entangling:
Hero traits (bullseye, assassinate) can trigger even when matching 3 and doing 0 damage.
Chill Touch and Enflamed etc require doing damage by matching 4+
Psion’s mana stealing wasn’t triggering even when doing damage when he was entangled.