Don't Understand Guilds

You have had many good suggestions here.
Join a guild right away, the benefits are huge.
As a new player many guilds will not ask for gold contributions until you have levelled all your kingdoms to 10, that would be the best type of guild for you right now.

3 Likes

I’m happy with disagreement. That’s why I asked for help. And I’m getting it!

I use Celestial at the moment, because I’ve been soul mining. I don’t have Dragon yet, but can see why I should have.

…the literal gold mine! Seems I’ve been missing out bigger than I thought…

LOL!

1 Like

I also don’t think this is the best choice either (same as above). Just post a comment in Global chat you are looking for an “Active” Guild. And you can do x Trophies (guess based on your battles last week 1:1 for now). Tell them you are a newer player and have limited Gold.

Be upfront and you’ll find a decent match for your play level.

2 Likes

This thread is certainly convincing me…

1 Like

So I now know I’m wrong!!

2 Likes

Lol everyone in the thread are well respected (except me lol) and long time members of these boards. There is some excellent advice here brudda! Good luck and feel free to ask questions! We all love to help!

Sista, actually …but never mind! LOL. This thread has been amazingly helpful to me - and hopefully to some others who might be a bit unclear about guilds

3 Likes

Lol my bad… i call everyone brudda without gender assigned to the word its just kinda my way of saying friend

…I might just do that. You’d have me even with my obviously low level of experience, gold (right now) and knowledge ?

3 Likes

It would be an excellent fit for you i think

2 Likes

you’re welcome if you want…our lower guild rost goes from lvl 54 - 264, just send invite code (settings screen, lower middle) via PM

1 Like

This thread goes to show why the devs need to include a tutorial section explaining the benefits of guilds and why it’s important to join one early on in the game. They are just so crucial to progression, yet a new player would have no clue of their importance unless they visit the forum or chat a lot on global.

7 Likes

I made these mistakes. When I joined the game in the beginning of August, I spent my first month without guild (as several MMOs taught me to avoid guilds like the plague) and then, leveling up my kingdoms, my second month in a guild with 1-3 active players. No guild task ever got fully done. Guild chests stuck at 5k, lots of crappy rewards for all my seals.

I’ve joined an active guild three weeks ago when I was finally done with my kingdoms (though the new UI put a halt to me doing anything after two of those weeks thanks to its healthissue-inducing nature). I have gotten far more legendaries in these two weeks than in the ten weeks before that.

I’m at level 800. Not a single mythic, no Kraken, no Khorvash, nothing. While in (huge) parts thanks to my bad luck with chests, this is also caused by me simply not being able to open many chests in the first nine weeks of me playing this game. Other people at my level are way, way, way better than me because they simply have far more troops to pick from thanks to guild task rewards.

Really, I can only encourage every new player to join a guild.

6 Likes

To all respondents. You’ve all been an amazing help to me with this, and I’d like to thank you all.

As a consequence, I got an invite in my email to join “Gems of the Ostfront” ( …what a coincidence…) which I have now done. I just hope I don’t make a fool of myself now, and let everyone down.

Jetzt - zum Krieg anfangen!

3 Likes

Awesome! You will be very happy in Gems of the Ostfront! This makes me very happy!

Dont be afraid to join their discord and ask them questions as welld very knowledgeable ppl there!

Have fun and enjoy! I expect to be seeing you all in GW soon!

3 Likes