Don’t stop believin’

How do we unlock the new class?

Find it , sorry
“Each Hero Class is unlocked by completing an extra Quest-line from a specific Kingdom. You must complete the original Quest-line before the Hero Class Quest-line becomes available.”

Also not in soulforge on PS4, after restarting the game. (Well, after it crashed.)

1 Like

Your article has a typo.

VII is 7, not 6.

1 Like

It’s released as a weekend class trial, so Friday.

2 Likes

Very impressed with the reward tiers, can see why Journey will be a rare event now :sweat_smile:

I’ve reported Thorn’s Blade not being in the Soulforge, thank you for letting us know

1 Like

Several duplicate tasks in the campaign this week? Should we also expect the more awkward ones in future, like having to fight 6 dungeon battles several times in a row?

4 Likes

The weapon for the kingdom for beginners is Not in the Soulforge after completing the quest line. Will it appear later?
I have also not noticed to get any war coin after finishing the quest line. :thinking:

14 Likes

Have anyone gotten The Star from the Vault today?

I also received no coins

250 gems for weapon, 1350 gems for max Hawthorne.

2 stone books, 3 imperials, 3 celestials, 6 stone deeds in rewards

1 Like

I love the implementation of the labelling of Journey Battle rewards. Clear and straightforward, good job.

Please extend the same to World Events, so we players don’t have to math so much :+1:

5 Likes

Great job on breaking the campaign tasks, just bravo. So much variety.

So far for bronze I’ve had:

Win 4 ranked PvP
Win 4 fights using Banner of Elements
Win 4 ranked PvP
Win 4 fights using Banner of Elements
Win 4 ranked PvP

You’ll never guess what my next task is.

Happy to see this event rewarding efficient play rather than just pseudo-randomising battles.

5 Likes

Any playerbase confirmation that this is true? Guildies asking after going into 3 digit vault keys without luck
:sweat_smile: :crossed_fingers: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Haven’t heard of any The Star found yet. Always remember, the early bird gets the worm (or bug), the second mouse gets the cheese.

2 Likes

You can find Star in the Vault - just got one

20 Likes

Congrats, and thanks for sharing! :smiley:

1 Like

EVK or VK?
Which Platform?

Is The Moon in the drop table?

regular vault key on PC. I haven’t seen Moon yet

2 Likes