Dominant (29/30) is looking for a player to join our team. We are a top 20 guild with many Legendary Tasks and 40k seals weekly. Visit us on our Discord channel if you are interested in joining Dominant!

Dominant is one of the top 20 guilds in Gems of War. We are looking for players that are able to meet our modest daily and weekly requirements. If you are interested in joining us then please come visit us on Discord. The invite code can be found at the bottom of this post!

This is an awesome guild. We have a few husband and wife teams along with many knowledgeable players who can help you get stronger, improve your skill level and maximize your playing experience. So if you are at level 700+ or feel you can easily meet our requirements plus you don’t want the pressure of the higher guilds, we might be the place for you.

We get a minimum of 30 Legendary Tasks each week and sometimes as many as 45 or higher!

Our weekly requirements are:

Minimum 300 trophies each week
1500 seals per week
$400K gold per week
Active in all events such as Guild Wars, Raids and Invasions and must play Guild Wars Daily. We want you to play but there is no pressure to win except the pressure you put on yourself!

(Please keep in mind these are minimums. Our guild mates average much more and that is what we expect from our new recruits as well).

Must get 10000 damage to Raid Boss and 100 towers for invasions.

Discord is mandatory mainly because of the issues with in game chat recently. It is also the recognized chat and sharing program for Gems of War. If you are not familiar with the program don’t worry, it’s easy and we have experts who can help you figure it out!

Dominant is truly an international team with members from more than 10 countries representing 5 continents. So why not come check us out? You may find an awesome home within the halls of DOMINANT!!

If you’re interested in coming aboard visit our Guild’s Discord server .

im down for joining this guild i havent played in like a year but im lvl 720 rapidly progressing minimums arent an issue but im not sure what some of the newer stuff is

Hey Timekiller. Just got out of bed saw your post. If you are interested talk to me on our discord server. And here is the Discord link: https://discord.gg/jAqEgCd. Once you are there we can chat for a bit. Hope to talk to you soon.

We will be looking for 2 players sunday.

im interested in joining. im level 1000+ and can easily meet all the minimums. My code is oight

Hi there oight.

Just wanted to back to you on behalf of our Guild . If you are still interested we will be making the two spots available tomorrow afternoon. Please go on to our Discord chat and let us know whether you are still interested. If you are we will hook up with you tomorrow.

Thanks. Jamie

I am also interested in joining, I can meet more than the requirements and is over 1000 level, invite code jimderbehr_2

We need two players。

Interested

Hey guys. We are looking for one active, daily player at level 1000 or higher. Come join this top guild and enjoy the benefits that 40k seals, 30+ Legendary Task and super helpful guild mates bring to the table.

Dominant has one spot
Rank 20/ 40ks/ many LT weekly/ all stages in all events cleared join us on discord @ https://discord.gg/bHHyDbK