Dokkalfar slacks off (no web gems)

Platform:
Steam/PC

Video or screenshots:


Before casting Dark Swarm (Spell has been reworked so it will now create 8 Green Gems and 4 Webbed Gems. Then it will summon 1-3 Giant Spiders. )


No web gems created.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Casting Dokkalfars spell Dark Swarm only creates green gem. No web gems appear at all. It might be creating more than 8 green gems.

So, i was playing Arena with Dokkalfar and i noticed that no web gems were created. First i thought it was because of Arena, but same bug is in explore as well. Has this troop been broken for the last 3 years since Zhul’Kari rework? Has no one noticed? Is the poor poor Dokkalfar been alone in the corner with his broken spell for three long long years? :sob:

My Dokkalfar is shiny level 2. I dont know if that makes a difference.

I just checked for you since my Dokkalfar has zero shiny upgrades and it works for me for both the green gems and creation of web gems.


This was in the Daily Plunder.


This was in Explore.

1 Like

Thanks for checking the bug out. I do have the upgraded spell on Dokkelfar. That probably does it.

I am releaved, that Dokkelfar wasnt forsaken for years.

Is there info anywhere what the upgraded spells do?


This is all the info on the spell

1 Like

Yes, here’s the Shiny description thanks to Taranium.

1 Like