Does PVP Gold scale?

Does the amount of PVP Gold you can earn scale as you level up?

I am level 92, with death knigh armor, and can usually net over 4k gold per match.

However, I see people in my Guild donating hundreds of thousands of gold per week. Are they just playing thousands of matches or do they earn more gold per match than I do?

They’re playing lots of matches. For all intents and purposes, Gold goes down as you get higher level.

There are people in my guild getting 4500 per match while the majority of matches for me net 2500.

However, I also have a full cadre of fully-traited troops and can buzz through PVP matches 2 or 3 times faster than they can.

1 Like

as far as i know the minimum gold will raise but the maximum gold you meet will rather shrink so i wouldnt go as far as saying the pvp goind increases with level

The average game speed generally increases as you unlock more skill bonuses and as you gain more mastery points. The amount of gold you get per match actually goes down as your score bonuses accumulate. I’m level 1111 with every possible kingdom skill bonus and 5/6 guild statue skill bonuses, and my minimum gold offered per game is 847 (base, so around 2k with armor and VIP bonuses) but only the very hardest completely maxed teams go up to in the 1400s base. However, if I’m playing with a reasonable even “average” speed team at high level, chances are I’m going to be getting 40-80k gold for an hour of play. If I’m crushing easy matches with a speed team, that would be 100k to 125k per hour.

Also, gold doesn’t just come from PvP. Having every single kingdom at three star and above, if you collect income frequently enough for tributes, can add up to a couple hundred thousand gold per week alone (probably more by now with seven star, been a while since I checked). Buying 32 glory packs per week, which is what was my standard while there were two troop packs per week, is another 160k per week. Normal kingdom income with a bunch of 7 star kingdoms is over 8000 per day, or another 56k per week. Daily login gold is another 1k-2.5k on top of that, depending on your guild. You’ll get about 11k per week back just from the 670 gold keys opened. Since we have no kingdoms to level, and most of us don’t buy gold keys with actual gold, most of that gets funneled into guild tasks.

1 Like