Disregard this pointless thread

I know right! These meta troops need to be removed from the game!

I think the entire Troll mechanic should be tweaked.
Double mana color is OK.
But adding extra more on top of that is a little too much ==
The recent kraken/troll meta would be alot easier to deal with w/o those pesty little extra gems!

I agree! Maybe even just create 5 gems no matter what

Deleted due to Vangor “off topic” comment below. I’ll do my best to never post in a Vangor thread again so as not offend you in future.

1 Like

@Calv1n thank you for your autobiography but can we please stay on topic?

Personally I think the set defense should be eliminated in PvP and you just fight a random team that the opponent has built. You would still run into a meta from time to time but you wouldn’t be fighting the same 2 teams time after time after time. @Saltypatra is this a possible change to the game. You can still have set defense in gw but it would give more variety in PvP.

I agree except i would say instead of a random team we always fight 4x peasants.

Well, somebody undoubtedly would.

This is off topic but congratulations that is an impressive score as I understand you are in a top bracket. I’ve been paragon for 5 weeks running in my guild and I don’t believe I’ve ever hit 28.7 after 4 days :thinking:
Cheers
Calvin

Please feel free to lock this one

Now you are mixing defense with offense.

If you use metateams in offense, noone sees that.

About defense… you aren’t playing your defense team, the AI is and the AI is the AI. Whatever great combination you put together, the AI most likely won’t get it and not perform even half as well with your team as you do. On the other hand, winning often in defense shouldn’t be the goal of this game anyway.