Display/Touchscreen misalignment on Android Tablet

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Play on my Pixel C tablet (2560×1800 resolution), the screen is shifted down by about a gem’s height as seen in Screenshot_20170904-211653|690x485 (full size here) from the device but the touches are registered as though the screen is aligned at the top. This can be fixed by backgrounding the app, after which the main menu resizes to the correct size and then the battle works properly (with the background from the pre-battle team preview screen showing - but this is preferable to the previous behavior where the left and right sides of the screen were cut off.)

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Re-launch the app on a tablet with an unusually-narrow screen.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

My screen on one of my tvs is also misaligned… for the ps4… it was fine before the update.

Just to confirm Grath, it looks like currently nothing is actually cut off at the bottom, just that there is a black bar at the top, is that correct?

This is a known issue on consoles and is being investigated.

Correct - it appears to be an issue with initial scaling, rather than position. After putting the app in the background (with the home button or the app switcher) and then going back to it, the main menu resizes to the correct size for the screen and the battle screen fills the gap at the top with the background from the pre-battle team selection window. The scaling issue wouldn’t be a problem, but when there’s the black bar at the top, touches appear to be indexed against the top of the screen instead of the top of the app with the black bar (which means that IE the game thinks you’re touching the gem below the one you’re actually touching, or you keep missing the cast button because when you press it, it’s registering it as a touch below the button.)

1 Like

Any new information or time frame on when this issue will be fixed?