Disenchant "all", but for pets

It’s nice that you can convert extra pets to food, but is it possible to have a “trade extras” for all? Similar to disenchant for troops?

6 Likes

Scrapped what I wrote as had misread.

I don’t see why not. You can only sell pets for food after the pet has hit its maximum ascension, same as the “Disenchant Max” button only disenchants Troops that have already hit maximum ascension (so if you have 20 copies of a base Legendary it won’t disenchant, but if you ascend it to Mythic it will – I think that’s right?).

5 Likes

THat’s pretty much what I had in mind, yeah.

I don’t know what you wrote, but after seeing your comment and then coming back to this, I figured I might have not been entirely clear - I didn’t specify the “trade ‘all’” aspect in the title. Just hidden away at the end of the sentence.

It would be even better if extras poofed into food automatically without having to press a button

5 Likes

Absolutely not. Having extras is, at least fun, more fun than converting to unnecessary pet food.
Let people manually do what they want, but do not force me into it.

6 Likes

I agree with this. Some people never disenchant, some people always disenchant.
To each their own, but for those of us that disenchant, I do wish there was something for pets.

So, let’s have a comprise of having to manually select a toggle that allows the game to ‘disenchant’ extra pets until the toggle is, um, toggled.